15° Coil Roofing Nailer
The CCN45 Coil Roofing Nailer is One of the Most Versatile Roofing Nailers in the Industry. The CCN45 Can Be Used for Roofing, Insulation Board, Vapor Barrier Installation, Vinyl Siding and Fiber Cement Board.
- CCN45 – 15° Coil Roofing Nailer.
- 360 Degree Adjustable Exhaust.
- Heavy-Duty. Heat Treated Aluminum Housing.
- Tool-Free Quick Jam Release For Easy Nail Clearing.
- Ergonomically Designed For Superior Balance and Control.
- Lightweight design to reduce fatigue during prolonged use.
- 7 Tool-Free Depth Adjustment For Precision Driving of Nails.
- Operating Pressure: 70-120-PSI (4.8-8.3 BAR)
- Dimensions: 11-3/4″(L) × 11-3/5″((H) × 4″(W) H
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Loading Capacity: 100 PCS
- Model: CFN64
- 15° Wire Collated Roofing nails from 7/8″ to 1-3/4″ in length and 0.120″ diameter
TRUSTED 7 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
With our excellent 7 year limited warranty, you can be assured our tools will last for many years to come